Marijuana legalization is getting many votes from the public and it is allowing people to have access to cannabis and use it for recreational or medicinal purposes. The cannabis industry is booming. There is such madness in the cannabis community and cannabis connoisseurs are breeding cannabis products and incorporate it into many things that involve relaxation and socializing.
Cannabis is now popularly infused in food and drinks. Cannabis enthusiasts are eager to know how to infuse cannabis in food or how to make weed wine which is a popular way of serving cannabis in social gatherings.
From the traditional way of smoking cannabis, this weed has come along way and is being consumed in many ways. It has been incorporated into the lifestyle and medical practice. Cannabis or marijuana has also been incorporated in socializing routine. There are very good weeds that have effects that can make you more sociable. As mentioned earlier, cannabis can be infused in food and drinks. In this article, we will teach you how to make weed wine so you can have it served in one of your social gatherings to add a little touch of magic to your gathering.
Cannabis or marijuana wine is a big trend in the cannabis community. Recently, there has been a huge demand for cannabis wine on marijuana establishments. For cannabis consumers that have tasted the wine, it is really tasty as well as it gives a beautiful pleasant feeling but it is not intoxicating. With that, it seems like everyone is talking and raving about weed wine.
If you think that cannabis wine is fairly new then you are wrong. Cannabis wine existed in ancient times as drinks to the royalty, noblemen, and women. Back in the old days, wines are infused with herbs and other special additives like cannabis to add life and flavor to the wine.
Fortunately, weed wine is easy to make. Read on this article because we will give you the steps on how to make weed wine in the easiest possible way.
How to make Weed Wine?
Making your cannabis-infused wine may sound difficult but the truth is, it comes in handy. Just make sure to have the ingredients needed and follow these steps:
- 1/8 – 1/4 ounce of quality cannabis bud of your choice
- A Punch bowl
- A pot
- The first thing that you need to do is to gather all the ingredients needed. In selecting the bud, makes sure that it is flavorful and high quality. Remember that marijuana buds come in different potency, effects, and flavors. The quality and the effect of your weed wine will depend on the bud of your choice.
- Select the wine that you will be using. In choosing the wine, make sure that you choose a dry variety of wine to maximize its effectiveness when it is infused with the weed. You can choose between red or white wine.
- The nest thing that you need to do is to decarboxylate your weed. You can buy activated or decarboxylated cannabis in cannabis dispensaries but if not you can do the process yourself. Line a pan with a foil and break the buds into smaller pieces. Make sure to spread them evenly on the pan and cover them with foil. Cook them for 110 minutes at 230 degrees Fahrenheit. This process can bring about the strong smell of your bud so make sure that your ventilation is good to minimize the fragrance.
- After 110 minutes, pull out the ray and then remove the foil. The leaves would be slightly green and dryer. Let them cool down and grind them into pieces. Having a grinder would be a great help. Place the finished product in the center of the cheesecloth. Tie the corners of the cloth to secure the bag of decarboxylated cannabis. Just put the right amount of activated weed and do not overstuff it because the excess product may end up floating in the final product.
- It is time to pour the wine of your choice into the pot or bowl and then also place the weed cheesecloth bag inside.
- Cover the bowl or pot with plastic cellophane and put it inside the fridge. Leave it there for the next 24-48 hours. Allow the mixture to steep and stir it from time to time.
- After a day or two, it is time to remove the mixture inside the fridge and pull out the bags of weed.
- It is important to strain the wine carefully. Make sure to strain is carefully for fine weed that may have escapade. You can use and excess cheesecloth.
- After making sure that there is no weed particle, you may place your weed wine in a bottle or a wine bottle and let it cool.
In conclusion, how to make weed wine is not difficult and it can be done at home. The important thing that would matter is your choice of bud and which type of wine will you be choosing. This is an exciting trend in the community that is why it is not a surprise that it is very in demand for cannabis stores. The mixture of cannabis and wine creates a delicious beverage that can be used during social gatherings. You can also enjoy it at night especially if you have selected a strain that can help you ease out and relax.
Weed wine is a good alternative to other social drinks. It provides a different kind of punch. If you find it hard to get a weed wine in your local cannabis stores, the steps we have provided will help you on how to make weed wine. This is very convenient and the steps are not complicated. It is also advantageous because you can choose which strain you want to incorporate in your wine. You can choose on which flavors, the effects, and the aroma. After creating your weed wine, you can also make other varieties. You can now enjoy social and chilling moments with your very own weed wine. Cheers!