- NO, according to the Farm bill act of 2018 – we do recommend to always check your local city/state laws. You can get more detailed information from the US Department of Agriculture – https://www.usda.gov/topics/hemp
- Having a legitimate payment method and being at least 19 years old is important.
- No, it cannot be altered or refunded once you’ve made a transaction. It’s always the last decision.
- Your order can’t be exchanged or refunded without a tracking number. So, please keep this in mind.
- Remember, if your order has a tracking number, it’s final and cannot be sent back or exchanged.
- For orders without a verified tracking number, changes can be made.
- You will receive a refund for packages with tracking numbers if they are unopened, undamaged, and marked as ‘returned to sender.
- If you’re in Canada, your order is shipped from Vancouver, British Columbia. It should arrive within 3 to 7 days from when it was sent.
- For anything else, orders coming from Los Angeles, California, will also take 3 to 7 days to be delivered.
- Please contact us and let us know the way you tried to make the seeds sprout. We’ll figure out what went wrong and help you do better next time
- You can get a free seed if you give us a perfect five-star rating.
- Also, if you spend more than $420 on purchases, we’ll give you ten extra seeds for free.
- Please check our Sales page to learn about current deals and free seed offers.
- If you spend $200 or more, you won’t have to pay for delivery
- You can email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to be featured on our social media channels, email email@example.com with the strain’s name and any accompanying images.
- Choose whether you want your social media account usernames and photo tags to be shown as anonymous or public.
- If you want to open a physical store for your business and become an official place where our seeds are sold, please visit us at https://vancoastseeds.com/registration/.
- For our valued Canadian customers: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/track-reperage/en#/home
- For customers residing in the USA and all other nations: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
- If you want to send something outside of Canada, the United States, or US Territories, it’s considered an international delivery. You must spend at least $200 or buy at least 20 seeds to do this.
- When you send things internationally, you have to pay any taxes, fees, and other charges that may apply.
- We use discreet shipping methods, and it’s important to provide the right email address and phone number for your country when you order.
- If you’re ordering from outside the United States, you can’t exchange or get a refund for your order.
- We can’t promise that seeds sent internationally will have an 80% germination rate.
- We can’t guarantee exactly when your order will arrive, but we’ll give you a USPS tracking number so you can keep an eye on it
- You can easily track your package’s progress by clicking the link: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input.
- We offer different ways for people ordering from outside the country to pay, such as:
- Cash or International Money Order
- Sorry, we can’t take credit cards from other countries. It’s important to ensure the shipping information is correct and quality.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Methods And Discount Offers
- Once you make a purchase, it’s final, and we can’t do exchanges or refunds.
- For our loyal customers, we show prices in USD, but if you’re buying from Canada, you can choose your country during checkout to see prices in Canadian dollars.
- We’re happy to accept Visa or Mastercard credit or debit cards issued in the US or Canada. We also take payments in Bitcoin.
- If you want to pay with cash or a money order, send your order forms or order numbers to this address:
- DECLINED payments will be automatically reattempted twice daily for a duration of two weeks, unless the Customer specifies an alternative payment method or requests the order’s deletion.
6311 VAN NUYS BLVD #154
VAN NUYS CA 91401
- Please note that money orders and transfers by mail should be made payable to Sunwest Genetics. If you put ‘Seeds’ in the memo, we’ll send them back to you until we get new instructions.
- It’s important to know that we’ll need to verify your identity for deliveries and purchases over USD/CAD 420. Transactions over this amount can’t be reversed.
- You can’t use discount coupons on top of ongoing deals or promotions. You can only use seed credits or coupons from previous purchases when making a new order with a cash transaction. If you want to apply credits, discounts, or payments to your current order, you can ask one of our representatives for help.
Delivery & Shipment Issues
- Since all sales are considered final, we can’t accept refund requests or exchanges.
- We don’t provide compensation for any loss or damage that might happen during shipping.
- If your order total is less than $200, there’s a standard delivery fee of $20.
- We send orders within the United States from Los Angeles, California, to customers in all 50 states and US territories using USPS Priority Tracking.
- For customers in Canada, domestic orders are shipped from Vancouver, British Columbia, using Canada Post.
- Packages are expected to arrive within 3 to 7 days after they’ve been shipped. Please note that the delivery schedule of the postal carrier can change.
- Once the item leaves our warehouse, the recipient or customer needs to contact their local mail carrier to file a claim for any delays or issues. Here are some links to tools for filing claims:
- Canada Post:
- Missing packages: Canada Post Missing Packages: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/sending/claims/missing-packages.page
- Damaged packages: Canada Post Damaged Packages: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/sending/claims/damaged-packages.page
- USPS: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- Canada Post:
- You need a Postal Service claim number to resend packages reported as stolen or lost during delivery.
- Also, parcels with a confirmed “Delivered” status require a Postal Service claim number for reshipment. In these cases, make sure to include updated address information or proof of delivery confirmation in the new shipment
- We can only assure you an 80% success rate for seed germination if you carefully follow the instructions we provide with each purchase.
- After the taproot has developed, plant the seed in regular potting soil.
- NO nutrients & NO Fertilizers
- Once the seedlings sprout from the soil, it’s your responsibility to take care of their growth.
- Please note that if there are changes in how the plants grow due to environmental factors, Sunwest Genetics is not responsible.
- When you closely follow our germination instructions, we guarantee an 80% germination rate for all package sizes.
- Any attempts to germinate seeds using water sources other than bottled spring water won’t be valid. So, please keep that in mind. Tap, reverse osmosis, distilled, and well water will only be alternatives if the germination rate is at least 80%.
- We can’t guarantee germination for seeds placed in bags, hidden, or exposed to a seed-heating pad during germination.
- You can get one replacement for each purchase.
- Our germination guarantees are valid for up to two years after the purchase date if the seeds are stored correctly and you follow all the instructions.
Attention all International orders
All international orders are not covered by the germination guarantee. Before placing your order, please ensure the email address provided is current and accessible.
Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping for any package reshipments. Taxes & Fees may be required during pick up or delivery, some countries require brokers to clear package (submit to your local customs).
Minimum of 20 Seeds and $200 Item total on cart required to purchase an order.
Credit Card is not an acceptable form of payment for international customers at this time.
We ONLY ACCEPT Bitcoin or Cash in the mail.
Can feminized seeds turn out to be male or hermaphrodite?
Yes this can happen in rare cases. On average, only 1 in 1000. This is caused by a lot of reasons like stress during the germination process. Make sure that you watch your plants carefully for signs of hermaphrodism. Move the plant to another room or dispose of it right away as soon as you see the signs.
What is the SunWest Genetics Guarantee?
We stand by our products. We inspect our seeds for quality, tested and handpicked to be mature and viable. Each strain may differ in size, shape and colour. Some seeds like White Widow will actually be paler in appearance, or “white”, which is expected to any strain. An immature seed is green in colour or has a husk which is attached to it.
The guarantee is for germination only and does not include growing in your choice of medium.
How do I germinate SWG seeds?
We have been geminating seeds for quite some time now and, in our experience, the best method is the “Cup of Water and Paper Towel Method”. To learn more about the method, please visit our germination page in our website.
How do I know if you won’t keep my money and not send me the seeds?
We have spent years in building our company. The seed business revolves around word-of-mouth referrals thus we have no interest of keeping your money and run away. It is in our best interest to ensure that quality seeds are delivered every time so that you can tell your friends and family how awesome we are.
What currency is used in your store?
The prices shown in our website are in US dollars. If you are a Canadian customer then you will be charged in the amount displayed in Canadian dollars. We choose to process in USD for all orders outside of Canada as we are an international company.
How do I pay for my order?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cash, and Bitcoin in US and Canadian dollars. We also accept Interac E-Transfers for Canadians only.
How much do I pay for shipping?
We offer two options for shipping:
A. Free Shipping
Orders over $200 item total get a free shipping applies. Simply order enough seeds an we will cover the cost of shipping.
B. $20 Priority Shipping with Tracking
This option guarantees delivery as it comes with tracking and insurance. It takes 5 to 7 days to arrive within North America and 7 to 14 days in other countries. No signature required.
NOTE: Importing seeds to some countries can be difficult. Five percent of our shipments are seized in the borders. Choosing the Priority Shipping option ($20 or $40) will guarantee delivery of your order. If in any case, your order get seized by customs then we will reship it if you paid for the priority shipping. Only $10 regular reship fee applies to Australia and New Zealand. Priority Shipping within the country will arrive in 2 to 5 days.
Can you ship your seeds without the original branded packaging?
We can only send our seeds inside the original packaging to our Canadian customers. We are unable to ship empty packaging separately to other countries as well.
Should I be in legal age before I can buy your seeds?
Anyone can buy our seeds as long as you are over 19 years of age.
Do you ship your seeds to my country?
We do ship to all countries around the world. Canadian customers will receive the seeds inside the original branded packaging. While customers from other countries including the USA will receive the seeds inside random discreet objects like birthday cards, pens, beads, flashlights and other items.
How do you get free seeds?
Just order over $420 to get a free seeds from us.
Can you apply a coupon to a sale?
We do not apply coupons to ongoing sales.