Learning how to make cannabis gummies is a fun way to experiment with your favorite herb. Other than being too cute and favorable, cannabis gummies are a remarkably fun and tastier way to medicate. If you already know how to make cannabis tinctures, you can quickly turn all your food into a weed edible. Try to use silicon mold to make your cannabis gummies. You can just simply pop cannabis gummies out when you want to eat it after being chilled.
Before pouring the cannabis mixture into the mold, try to taste it first. You can just add honey for sweetness if the taste of the weed is dominant. On the other hand, for cannabis lovers with a sweet tooth, nothing feels better than chewing cannabis gummies as dessert.
Who Can Try Cannabis Gummies?
Cannabis gummies are ideal for a beginner as they are easy to eat, small edible, definitely does not make any mess, and you can even add some flavors while doing it. Using cannabis tincture as one of the main ingredients in doing cannabis gummies, you can make the potency incredibly high, frangible, and indefinite. Plus, you can easily store cannabis gummies in a counter with just a room temperature required and cannot melt because the gummies are not just a jelly. These are the qualities that make the gummies easier to take with because it can last even without placing in the fridge. You can enjoy eating gummies better with cannabis in it.
Why Try Cannabis Gummies?
Buying the usual gummy bears in-store has made from artificial sugars, additives, and even flavors making it not certainly healthy. However, making homemade gummies is a very effective way to get the health benefits of adding fresh fruit with many benefits that you can get from cannabis.
Another reason why you love cannabis gummies is you can easily store it without many things needed. You can just store them in the fridge after tossing it with a small amount of sugar to maintain sticking together. Usually, the medicated gummies are made with a more manageable dose, like one or two, is an adequate amount of cannabis.
With just swallowing and letting the cannabis gummies melt in your mouth slowly, the cannabinoids can easily immerse right through the bloodstream and mucosal membranes that are surprisingly compact in between your gums or tongue. Aside from making your cannabinoids to digest that usually takes longer until you feel its effect, the cannabinoids can quickly work right after a few minutes because of sublingual absorption. But the best possible basis why cannabis ser can even love more gummies is because it is a more effective method to consume when digest sublingually.
Learn How to Make Cannabis Gummies
- Before making cannabis gummies, the first thing you need to do is prepare the marijuana used for making gummies. You need to use a process called Decarboxylation to ensure that the cannabis you used is psychoactive. Also, you need to remove the carboxyl atom from the chemical. This method usually happens using heat but can quickly be done using an oven.
- After the first step, the next thing you do is to infuse it in a tincture. This is easily done by soaking marijuana in high proof graded alcohol within a few minutes up to a few weeks. If you let it absorb within just a minute, you need to shake the mixture eagerly to stimulate the cannabinoids to immerse into alcohol quickly. This can help lessen the flavor of marijuana.
- If you want an intense tincture and more potent result gummies, you need to strain all the plants. Just let the liquid evaporate after a few days to develop a solution like syrup.
Adding Right Dose in Cannabis Gummies
With the help of decarboxylated, this can make your cannabis gummies have more potent, and the sublingual application will add more speed and potency in your gummies. Even though you can consume more or less, you need to come down when it comes to the right dosage.
Always remember that you are still consuming cannabis, so practice to consume a safe amount of dosage. Otherwise, when you overdose consuming cannabis gummies, remain calm and remember such bad experience the next time you consume cannabis.
Ingredients and Things Needed on Making Cannabis Gummies
Once you already prepared the cannabis tinctures, you can now begin to make gummies, but first, gather the things and ingredients needed for making cannabis gummies to avoid stress and inconvenience.
- Cleaned Medicine Dropper
- Baking Dish (Preferably Silicon Molds)
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 Cup of Fruit Mash, defrost
- 2 Cups of Water
- Sugar (preferably granulated)
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp of Gelatin
- 3 Teaspoons of Cannabis Tincture
Step-by-Step Procedure on How to Make Cannabis Gummies
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make cannabis gummies:
- Using a medium-sized saucepan, pour the ingredients such as lemon juice, water, fruit mash, and slowly cooked using a medium-low heat until it fully absorbed.
- After blending the ingredients, you can now add about 2 to 3 teaspoons of cannabis tincture
- While mixing, thoroughly add three tablespoons of gelatin
- Continue beating until the mixture becomes smooth
- Remove your saucepan from the heat and use the medicine dropper to place the mixture into a baking dish or in molds
- Put the baking dish or silicone molds in the fridge and let it chill for at least 15 to 20 minutes
- Once it is already chilled, remove the cannabis gummies from the molds and cut it in small pieces or your desired size
- In a granulated sugar, carefully toss the cannabis gummies to keep it sticking together
- You can add a small amount of citric acid in the sugar if you want your gummies to taste sour
- Finally, store the cannabis gummies in an airtight container in a dark area with room temperature. You can store it for 2 to 3 weeks.
Consuming cannabis gummies is an ideal way to medicate yourself immediately without letting others know what you just consume. It’s a fun and exciting, as well as a discreet way of taking your cannabis dose. Learning how to make cannabis gummies following the above tips using basic kitchen ingredients, allow you to enjoy it and share with your trusted pot friends.