There are various U.S territories found outside of the mainland country that have actually done quite well in terms of the progress that they have made in terms of legalizing cannabis. One of these places, Guam, is one of the most forgiving places that people can actually visit for their open and lenient marijuana scene! Now, where exactly is Guam? Guam is an extremely small island located in the Western most region outside of the USA and to the south of the Mariana Islands. With just around roughly 210 square miles of land area and a population of just above 165,000 residents, Guam is one of the least populated U.S. territories in the nation. However, that does not mean that Guam isn’t exposed to the world of marijuana. In fact, they actually have one of the most established cannabis industries in the world.
Cannabis for both medical and recreational use is considered legal in the island of Guam. This came courtesy of a ballot initiative that took place during the year 2014. Ever since then, the people of Guam have been highly involved in the use and consumption of cannabis. It has actually formed part of their culture, which is evident by the fact that it contains the third highest cannabis consumption rate per capita at 18.4%, just behind the neighboring Northern Mariana Islands. As such, marijuana has made up a large chunk of the way people live their lives over at the island. Below, we have provided a brief summary of the legislative history behind Guam’s cannabis legalization as well as some rules to remember if you ever find yourself in the island known as the “Tip of the Spear”.
Cannabis rules and regulations:
Users of marijuana in Guam can be found almost everywhere on the said island. The operations regarding cannabis have vastly improved the state of the economy, having established a formal framework that governs the way people use and cultivate marijuana within the island’s borders. During the 60s and the 70s, cannabis use in Guam was primarily introduced by American soldiers during the Vietnam War as a habit and leisure activity. Since then, it has formed part of the lifestyle that people had over there.
Here are some of the rules and regulations that citizens must adhere by in order to legally partake in cannabis activities when in Guam:
- The minimum age limit for adults to use cannabis in Guam is set to 21 years of age. Adults who are in chargeof any underaged minor caught in possession of cannabis products may be charged with felony crimes.
- Residents of Guam are allowed to possess and purchase up to one (1) ounce of marijuana or eight (8) ounces of cannabis concentrates.
- People are also allowed to purchase and use marijuana accessories and paraphernalia within the island without facing any misdemeanor and criminal charges.
- Residents of Guam are also permitted to grow up to six (6) cannabis plants with no more than 3 mature plants in their respective households. These plants must be kept in a private and secure area that hides them from the public’s view.
- All consumption of cannabis, whether for recreational or medical purposes, should be done in private. Using and smoking marijuana in public is considered as an act of felony.
Is it Legal to Buy Marijuana Seeds Online in Guam?
The first step towards the eventual legalization of cannabis in Guam came in the year 2013, when a bill that proposed the authorization of medical marijuana use was first drafted. This bill, which looked to establish a framework for the registration and application of medical patients in Guam, was approved by voters in 2014 and subsequently passed into law in 2015. The bill was called the Joaquin Concepcion Compassionate Cannabis Use Act and is mainly spearheaded by Guam’s Department of Health and Human Services. In 2016, Bill #343-33 was used to expand the list of qualifying conditions that were allowed to make use of medical cannabis. This was also the year that the Medical Cannabis Regulation Commission was established, which was mainly tasked with governing all medical marijuana operations.
On April 4th, 2019, government officials passed the Guam Cannabis Industry Act (Public Law 35-5). This officially legalized the use of recreational cannabis in Guam. Residents were allowed to use, possess, and even cultivate marijuana within Guam’s borders. This also led to the establishment of the Cannabis Control Board (CCB), the governing body tasked with overseeing recreational marijuana.
While the CCB has already made moves to allow certain establishments to distribute supplies of medical and recreational cannabis in 2019 and 2020, there are currently no local weed dispensaries that operate within Guam. Growers are free to order their weed seeds from SunWest Genetics. We are a leading brand of marijuana seed banks that help provide some of the most premium and high quality weed seeds in the USA and Canada. Our dedication to providing growers with the best weed seeds has allowed us to ship our products worldwide. This means that customers located in Guam will be guaranteed to receive their weed seeds!
How can I Buy Marijuana Seeds Online in Guam?
While the importation of cannabis seeds in Guam is strictly prohibited, SunWest Genetics is capable of delivering our weed seeds right to your doorstep! Our Express Shipping service guarantees that our packages will not be confiscated by Customs when delivering to our customers in Guam. This option also comes with Tracking numbers and Insurance services. In just 7 to 14 days, you will find yourself planting our amazing weed seeds that come with high germination rates (up to 80%)! Also, we frequently offer promotional discounts that customers may avail of in order to have larger savings! You get the best value with SunWest Genetics!
It is always important to secure a deal with a reputable seed bank when ordering weed seeds online. Our website, https://www.sunwestgenetics.com/, is designed to help customers browse our libraries easily to help them find what they are looking for. Additionally, the many options that growers have when buying our weed seeds are sure to provide all the types of seeds that you could possibly want! We specialize in breeding marijuana strains that come from our unique genetic pool. SunWest Genetics follows only the highest standards in coming up with some of the best and most potent strains in the market.
SunWest Genetics: Best-Selling Marijuana Seeds
- AGENT ORANGE FEMINIZED MARIJUANA SEEDS – As one of SunWest Genetics’ best strain available, Agent Orange certainly won’t let you down. It has a flowering period that lasts for up to 8 weeks before fully maturing. Agent Orange generally induces a very enlightening and vibrant vibe. The mellow and clear-headed high you get from this makes it a very welcoming strain for beginners and veterans alike. It has a very modest THC level of just 15%.
- SUPER LEMON HAZE MARIJUANA SEEDS – Not many strains have achieved the legendary status that Super Lemon Haze was able to reach. This particular hybrid takes an average of 8 to 9 weeks of flowering time in order to fully reach its potential. Super Lemon Haze makes for a great daytime strain. The euphoric and very mood-enhancing highs deliver quite the punch as smokers are left in a state of pure bliss. You will instantly get more and more talkative and giddy with each toke. THC of Super Lemon Haze ranges from 21% to 25%.
- SUPER SKUNK MARIJUANA SEEDS – Super Skunk is basically an upgraded, amplified version of the renowned “Skunk #1”. This indica-dominant hybrid has a flowering time that can last for up to 8 or 9 weeks total. The indica genetics become quite evident due to the heavy, relaxing feelings that soothes your body and gives it a nice, buzzing massage. Super Skunk’s THC levels are above normal, often measuring around 19%.
- NORTHERN CRITICAL MARIJUANA SEEDS – Northern Critical gives users some nice, frosty buds to accompany the robust and thick smoke you get from it. Flowering periods for this strain can last anywhere from 8 to 10 weeks. Along with dry eyes and a cotton mouth sensation, users will undoubtedly feel a very euphoric and dreamy high. Northern Critical gives you nice, long-lasting effects that will help induce sleep and calmness in a smoker’s mind. It carries a THC level of 18%.
- MANGO KUSH MARIJUANA SEEDS – Mango Kush is a very fruity and hearty strain that fills a smoker’s mouth with a barrage of tropical sensations with each puff. It takes around 10 to 11 weeks for Mango Kush to fully develop its potency. Because of the extremely sedating effects and drowsy feelings you get from this strain, we recommend taking it at night. It works wonders for relieving your body of any stress and anxiety in your mind. Mango Kush is generally a great strain that keeps you feeling relaxed for many hours. The THC content of this strain measures up to around 16% to 21%.
Should I Buy Marijuna Seeds Online in Guam?
In Guam, you can definitely grow marijuana seeds in your respective households! Whether you plan on using these for medical or recreational purposes, residents are allowed to plant up to three (3) mature plants and three (3) immature plants. Of course, growers should always opt for a trustworthy and established seed bank that will help them get the best out of their weed crops.
With SunWest Genetics, you can definitely get all you will need for your cannabis gardens. Not only are we well-known breeders of different hybrid strains, we can also make sure that our reliable customer services will get your orders to you with little to no problems at all! Residents of Guam won’t have to wait too long for their packages to arrive as we make sure that you, our clients, get the most satisfaction out of our marijuana seed bank. Shop at SunWest Genetics now!